Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
*sudden realization that next year is like 3 weeks away*
okay here’s why i can generalize bronies:
- they stole a children’s show
- a bunch of GROWN MEN stole from LITTLE GIRLS
- this show is meant for little girls. I repeat. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE VIEWING AUDIENCE OF YOUNG GIRLS.
- that being said, it’s not bad if a little boy wants to watch the show, but there’s like 29309202 shows marketed towards little boys SO
- they stole a children’s show that teaches important life lessons to young girls about how being called “girly” isn’t a bad thing and anything inherently feminine or associated with being a woman isn’t bad.
- and THEN they fucking made the show about THEM.
- they complain when merchandise meant FOR THE AUDIENCE THE SHOW WAS CREATED FOR doesn’t suit them or “talks down” to them.
- it’s a fucking coloring book for a five year old girl you fucking moron - it’s supposed to help kids develop learning habits
- they took a show meant for little girls and turned it into their sexual fantasies about purple and pink colored horses
- they complain when they’re not fucking acknowledged
- they claim that THEY are the reason for the show
- bronies are a bunch of MEN jacking off to horses
- so excuse fucking me if i generalize you
- because it’s not the minority doing this - it’s ALL of them
- you’re allowed to enjoy anything you want, but when you completely take over and STEAL SOMETHING MEANT FOR CHILDREN then i have a fucking problem with you. if you don’t do that then this post isn’t about you.
- call yourself something else then, because the name “”“brony”“” is always going to be tainted and it just reeks of sexism and misogyny
Page 1 of 4511